PACT Training & Technical Assistance
Contact: Brenda Browne, MAS, PACT TTA, Director
70 West Grand Street
Elizabeth, NJ 07202
Phone: (908) 352-0242 Fax: (908) 352-6920
Welcome to the NJ PACT Training and Technical Assistance Center
We have been in existence at Bridgeway Rehabilitation Services since 1999 as a NJ Division of Mental Health Services grant funded training center specifically designed to assist the 31 PACT teams in New Jersey. We provide the statewide NJ PACT new hire orientation training, the Annual NJ PACT Conference, Training Workshops for RN's and Team Leaders as well as targeted technical assistance to our NJ PACT providers. We are dedicated to providing training that will enhance the clinical, evidence-based skills of all NJ PACT staff.
- Stages of Team Development and Role of Team Leader (.pdf Download)
- PACT Team Leader Primer (.pdf Download)
- Stages of The Assertive Community Leader Model (.pdf Download)
- Stages of The Goose Story -- Learning About Teamwork (.pdf Download)
TTA TRAINING SEMINARS
- None scheduled at this time.